Love is one of the most beautiful and incredible feelings in life, a natural high that makes you feel like there’s no possible way to be happier than this instance in time. And although it brings sadness and heartbreak, the good things far outweigh the bad ones. It’s something that everybody should experience at least once – it can change a person’s life and make him or her feel like they’re on top of the world – because it makes you feel happy like nothing else can.
It’s precisely for that reason why it’s so important to be able to share love with others and do little things for them because they are a part of your life, forever. Sadly, love is rather difficult to attain though even in the best of relationships, for many can be worefully unaware of what all goes into a true loving relationship. To that end, here are a handful of reminders:
- Intimacy is key in any relationship – take the time to get to know each other.
- Sex is important, a physical manifestation of love, so make time for it, but don’t forget about intimacy and communication.
- Love should be cherished and protected and it’s important to keep that spark alive in a relationship – never take it for granted.
- Be there for your partner through thick and thin, make time for one another – even if it’s just 10 minutes a day. Laugh together, enjoy life together, and be there for each other.
- Appreciate one another and express your love in words, actions, and gifts. Remember to let your partner know how much they mean and matter to you and just how much you love them.
To that end, never forget how powerful those three short words can be…
I LOVE YOU